We wanted to let you know that as the Coronavirus illness COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and partners is our top priority. We at Sunbelt Finance empathize with all communities that are affected by COVID-19 and want to assure you that, as a part of our preparedness, we are adhering to guidance from regional/local health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
In light of COVID-19, we recognize that business continuity is a major concern. We are uniquely prepared for these situations and anticipate no interruption in client services. Amid the growing concern around COVID-19, we have enacted the below proactive steps:
- Sunbelt Finance is monitoring and following all guidance from the CDC, including taking the steps necessary to reduce the threat of COVID-19 exposure to our employees and customers.
- Extra sanitary precautions have been implemented for our employees. Plus, we are encouraging any employee that is feeling sick to stay at home.
- Regardless of any potential office closures or travel limitations imposed by local municipalities, all key Sunbelt Finance employees have the ability to work remotely for an extended period of time if required.
- Funding requests should continue to be sent in as normal. Those will always continue to be our highest priority.
- Our ability to fund and service our clients should not be impacted regardless of the length or depth of this crisis.
We are diligently monitoring this very fluid situation and will continue to provide updates as the situation develops. Please contact your Account Executive with any questions you may have. As always, we greatly appreciate your business and stand ready to assist you in any way we can.